15th June 2019 - Scale Your Business With Instagram
“It’s the right time to scale up your business with Instagram.”
Today we are super-excited to announce our intensive The Instagram workshop, Introduction to Instagram for business! Our creative workshop is based on tactical tips and resources for you to become a better visual content marketer.
This extensive workshop is going to start at 9 am on 15 June 2019 and will end at 5 pm. During this period, the audience will have a lot to learn and enjoy the practical experience.
The session is divided into 6 parts, which are:
- 9am-10am: Registration & networking
- 10am-12pm: Optimizing your Instagram Account
- 12pm-1pm: lunch
- 1pm-3pm: How to “CHEAT” your way to getting more Clients
- 3pm-330pm: Tea break
- 330pm-5pm: FAQ + Networking
Each section of this extensive session will help you to learn how Instagram can help you scale up your business. You will learn how to create your business account and start promoting your business online via Instagram. You will have the opportunity to leverage your product or business by networking with other successful business persons.
Optimizing Your Instagram Account:
Do you really want to make your first impression as the best impression with the Instagram profile? Wondering how to add branding to your Instagram bio? If so, then this workshop is for you. You can learn various ways and tactics to optimize your Instagram account.
The topic will cover various sub-topics like:
- Why using a high-quality photo is necessary.
- How including keyword can optimize your profile, and much more.
After that, there will be a short lunch break in which you can enjoy hi-tea.
How to “CHEAT” your ways to get more clients:
This section will help you in understanding the best-proven strategies that can help you engage more clients without making a lot of efforts.
However, if you are using Instagram to promote your business or brand, then it’s really crucial to get your posts in front of as many people as possible. This is only possible by understanding the Instagram algorithm.
You will get a tea break to enjoy some time.
FAQ + Networking:
In this session, you will have the full opportunity to ask questions to clear your doubts. You can learn more than you are expecting. So wait no more and book your reservation today.
Mr. Noel Tan—the Founder of the Social Butlerfly & Co-founder of Simplify Media. He is a former engineer and ex-Bank for almost 11 years. He found his passion as a Social Media Marketing Consultant 2 years ago. He is also the Founder of The Social Butlerfly—an online based marketing platform offering bite-sized Instagram Account Management and Marketing services to Small Businesses out of Singapore.
So what are you waiting for?
Scale Your Business with Instagram (Full-day intensive workshop)
Date: 15 June 2019, Saturday *Application Closing date: 9th June 2019, 2359hrs
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-01/05, Singapore 229469
Early bird price: $147 per pax (Public) *Valid till 31st May 2019, 2359hrs
Retail price: $299 per pax *From 1st June 2019 – 9th June 2019
Usual price: $399 per pax
*Max 20 pax per class
Limited slots. First-come, first-served basis.
Note: The organizer reserves the right to cancel the workshop if there are insufficient enrolments to meet the minimum number of participants, in which case the participant will be informed about the change in date.
This event is co-organised by KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. & Mother Industrialist
Testimonials about the Trainer - Noel Tan
KC Creative Marketing Refund Policy
Email any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal for Cause
1. KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. shall inform the Participant within three (3) working days if It fails, for any reason, to commence the Workshop on the Workshop Commencement
Date; It terminates the Workshop, for any reason, prior to the Workshop Commencement Date.
2. KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. has the right to cancel a course if the conditions to commence a workshop are not met such as not meeting the minimum participant number to commence the workshop, etc. Such decision will be normally made known to the participants at least 7 days before the Workshop Commencement Date.
3. When a course is cancelled by KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd., the participant may defer the intake at no extra charge, or withdraw from the workshop and obtain a 100% refund of all fees paid.
4. In the case of workshop transfer, any unconsumed course fee from the current workshop can be credited to the next workshop intake.
5. If the unconsumed workshop fee is more than the workshop fee payable for the new workshop (or workshop that the participant wants to transfer to), all fees made will not be refunded. If the unconsumed workshop fee is less than the workshop fee payable for the new workshop, participants need to make a top up.
6. In the case of workshop withdrawal, the refund of workshop fees will be based on the KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. refund table. However, any bank charges will be borne by the participant.
Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause:
For circumstances under (1), KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. shall, within seven (7) working days after
notifying the Participant, refund to the Participant the entire amount of the Workshop Fees already paid.
KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. shall also, as soon as practicable after receiving the Participant’s notice of withdrawal (and in any event no later than seven (7) working days after receiving such notice) refund to the Participant the amounts stated in the chart.
Refunds for Withdrawal Without Cause:
Where the Participant withdraws from the Workshop for any reason other than those set out under “Refunds for Withdrawal for Cause”, KC Creative Marketing Pte. Ltd. shall as soon as practicable after receiving the Participant’s written notice of withdrawal (and in any event no more than seven (7) working days after receiving such notice) refund to the Participant the following
Notice Period Withdrawal / Cancellation Charge
More than 7 working days: No charge
7 working days or less: 25% of course fee
Less than 3 working days or No-Show: 100% of course fee